Monday, April 30, 2018


Rites of Passage in Judaism:BBC - Religions - Judaism: Jewish baby rites. American Girl:WAYS AND JOURNEYS, TRIPS TO LANDS OF DREAMS, DANCES IN LIGHTS. Moot, is how I see it and it is just a matter of time to see what is under the layers of masks that are in place.

God be with you all all of you I love you all remember me and I shall remember you with your friendship and love especially my prayers God be with you all your special friend. Juanita Jenny Rodriguez with my love and my prayers with hugs and kisses too take care of all of you all my love to you all goodbye now.
Regards and concerns, white and black matters, on the mind, today and most of the time. 

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. Live life large, live life high in the blue, birds and bees, girls with big dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment