Thursday, January 30, 2020

Holiday Cheers, New Year Around The Bend. Travelers Walk: Black Girls Spice Girls: Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: I am a Sorcerer. Dreams to have, dreams to work.

Daily News: Day Follows Knights 2. Hard Knocks, Love And Luck, Lots Of Tests Over Time, Snakes And Frogs: Ms. Tamu Martin...Laughter Rocks.Holiday Cheers, New Year Around The Bend. Travelers Walk Black Girls Spice Girls: Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: I am a Sorcerer. Dreams to have, dreams to work.

See just me, right, just a man, age, how tall, factors to drop, growing, expand, exploring, have the gun, take the shot. Ready set you, pieces of my mind, left field, out to lunch, more than a line. Dead Kobe, sad story, we are all, born to die, took his kid with him, the bird fell out of the sky, no one walked away. Miracles all used up. 



" The Vikings", and the wise old women of the 9th and the 10th century. Angels in heaven, angels on earth, angels in me, notes to lead the way, tales of love and devotion, stories of lovers and haters...Don't give up. Focus on what you want and not what, you don't have. There has to be space 4 what comes next. ♡It’s all about love. Follow us to learn how to create a bright future for your family.


The night you seek, there in the dark, waiting for the one, take my hand, grab from me the flowers, smell what it has to offer, a new beginning in the fresh air. Crazy. Not just the night, son to shine, in the light of day, stats to share, factors to consider, age, baby boomer, year of the rat, the pig, the goat, how tall, and located where.As I lay here in my bed searching for the answers my mind is cloudy cant see my soul is hiding my ears are ringing cant hear the voice. Share some more, the things, the factors, the rocks to roll, the mountains left to climb. Fare thee well. 


Nothing can be released in this realm unless it is instructed by the fullness of time that is governed by God alone.Games Under The Trees In The Woods: Kids Today, Frogs Tomorrow.Green Lights, Trees To Woods, Spiders and Snakes, in the dark. Gifts to share, tales in the air, monkeys to dodge, good time, classes under the trees.
Karma.Night kiss ๐Ÿ˜— ENGLISH words, for the wise.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Hugs and Kisses, Recaps. What is Cool? Who is Cool? Why is it Cool? Who determines what's Cool?i got one; Chocolate๐Ÿ˜


 Benjamin. Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. 
Keep Fighting.DC.PS: You’re Going to Love This Book!It will guide you to the promised land of working in virtual markets where the REAL DEALS are easier to find and the buyers and plentiful!



Holiday Cheers, New Year Around The Bend. Travelers Walk: Black Girls Spice Girls: Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: I am a Sorcerer. Dreams to have, dreams to work.




Graves to you and graves to me, good times stories of better dazes to share often. Divorce Invitation: It was hard picking what...Happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽI did not know that "prison reform" was something I could talk about with Kim Kardashian.I liked him a lot and he seemed to like me too. Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆEVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT. White Witch Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Fucks.Rotten Tomatoes: Rotten To The Core, NY Retards.

Holiday Cheers, New Year Around The Bend. Travelers Walk: Black Girls Spice Girls: Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: I am a Sorcerer. Dreams to have, dreams to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment