Monday, August 17, 2020

Lovers, Haters, Faces Of Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Coins To Flip: Rats To Races.: Pick Up Pieces, Carry On. Glory dazes done,.LIFE.

Evil human beings, along with all the wrong things, will have an end! After all this, a new Era will begin...Pages To Books.Blue Stars, Lights, Leaders, Cars And Horses Under The Hood. I think everyone knew that one day, I would come!?
Thanks so much.Monkeys,5151: Made in America .Gods and wars, Mars and Romans, Battles to win, coins to flip. Tales of kings, tales of love at first sight, something stuck in your eye?Don’t edit your own soul according to the #fashion.  Follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.Pages To Books.Blue Stars, Lights, Leaders, Cars And Horses Under The Hood. I think everyone knew that one day, I would come!?

Games and balls, eyeballs in your head, 2 set set closed, third eye open yet? ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dump for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.
After all this, a new Era will begin...Don’t edit your own soul according to the #fashion.  Follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.


Clowns, Snakes, Frogs, Veteran Prey, Houses Heated

Ways And Means, Rats To Races.Nurses, Nuns, Needy Freaks And Frogs, Hats And Horns,Sheep And Goat Tales, Love, Hate, Lessons. Coins To Flip. A TIMELESS ESCAPE.USMC. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! Welcome.Don’t edit your own soul according to the #fashion.  Follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.Pages To Books.Blue Stars, Lights, Leaders, Cars And Horses Under The Hood. I think everyone knew that one day, I would come!?

Family Affairs, Donkeys in the fields,Snakes and Worms. Glory Dazes Done. Once on the beach.Love is admiration on the cloud of an eternal breeze. Colors everywhere. Never too much. Whispers, kisses, more whispers more kisses.Lovers, Haters, Faces Of Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Coins To Flip: Rats To Races.: Pick Up Pieces, Carry On. Glory dazes done,.LIFE.
Freaks And Frogs, Dicks And Dogs,Coins To Flip, Love And Hearts. Luck And Dawgs. November 2: The day of the Dead: Happy dazes on the left side of the grave.
Lovers, Haters, Faces Of Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Coins To Flip: Rats To Races.: 
Flowers are the wonder for the dogwood butterflies, and the hummingbirds are so colorful, all day the turtle doves, Peter and Petra were back again, for the firth year, true love over the odds, rewarded with a long life.You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die. The Meaning of Life = the Evolution of the Soul!
pixel hearts GIF
Starr Bright, stars in the sky, blue lights specials, cats not dogs, wishes on stars, wishes on hearts, lights on in the night.Simple connection, maybe more.There are days that we wake up loving each other. And this is God's original plan in our life: love him over all things and love ourselves a lot, unconditionally.You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die. The Meaning of Life = the Evolution of the Soul!
Hearts Love GIF

Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark:I hurt an entire community and it pained me to my core, I thought it couldn’t get any worse. Then I watched my own community turn on me and call me a sell-out for apologizing. Goodnight. Enjoy Earth.Even idiots don't bring me down.You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die. The Meaning of Life = the Evolution of the Soul!
Image


Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.DAFFY DUCK & PORKY PIG: 





FISTFUL OF TEARS, This Woman's Work: Pretty Wings: Matrimony: Maybe You: MAXWELL - PANDORA.I hurt an entire community and it pained me to my core, I thought it couldn’t get any worse. Then I watched my own community turn on me and call me a sell-out for apologizing. Goodnight. Enjoy Earth.You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die. The Meaning of Life = the Evolution of the Soul!

private school girl yolo GIF

2020 Year Of Rats.Hard Knocks:Give me More. "Year of the Snake. ‘Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?’ ‘I’m Moses.’ replied the bird. ‘Moses?’ the burglar laughed. ‘What kind of people would name a bird Moses?’ ‘The same kind of people that would name their Rottweiler Jesus.NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment