Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Choices Made: Always Media.Natural Born Leader . We need to be more caring and generous .

 It actually is a Good Morning for me Dr gave me clean bill of health.. Now I can get into Well.What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?




Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.Choices Made: Always Media.Natural Born Leader . We need to be more caring and generous .

I'm here for a revolution of love✌Blogs and tweets, birthdays for the rebirth, all the time...Let the music play, dances in the darkness done for a day or so now, lights on the dung in the hearts of snakes.Blessings Daily, Love And Life, Live And Learn, Great Day For Dreams In Actions.Choices Made: Always Media.Natural Born Leader . We need to be more caring and generous .
Time to get back up girls, tricked by frogs with plans to rob and steal more. Junk men, thrift store junkies, buy for storage, waiting for a house of a fish hooked.Wow. You're very graphic. Way to twist my words deep into me. Sorry I made you feel so strongly. Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior..Fools or Jokers:Clowns To The Left, Frogs To The Rites: Dream partner?
Holy shit. Good for Trudeau and company. Openly mocking and laughing at Trump in public clearly hurts him more than nearly anything else. I hope the next Democratic nominee has the confidence and ability to openly mock Trump effectively.Choices Made: Always Media.Natural Born Leader . We need to be more caring and generous .
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'I saw you give a fuck You're out of the club you son of a bitch. som eecards user card'

No comments:

Post a Comment