Thursday, October 7, 2021

That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!

 Dicks, dawgs, dances with fools, freaks, Franky Froghats, another way to skin a cat. Army frog, Robert Rodriguez, a hero of what. Tricks out of a page, written notice given. Real Estate Broker, tricks of the trade. Get a listing, and forget about it for 30 days, what a way to go. Making friends, to last until never, cut the cord, kick to the curb. One Fine Day.: One Nut To Grow.

May be an image of text that says 'Robert Rodriguez +16198227066 Friday, August 27, 2021 Yo 3:10PM At least keep your word with agent in Texas 3:13 PM I'll tear up contract hope other agent deals with you !!! 3:15PM PM Star give me your agents information because my contract I still get part of that commission so hope they understand that you were in contract With my Brokerage that's the law 3:23 PM Star me and my sister to go by tomorrow put a lock box on it clean up getready and have an open Sunday PM'

Hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, hands in the air, pray today, live larges, live and learn, live and grow. Need a little help, to take the next step, schools of hard knocks, pages to go.Discover Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battles Proud to be able to bring a little spotlight to REACHING NEWS: God is about to open doors, block distractions, renew your mind, and give you back your peace.



Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!



These were pictures before his fall, in the summer of 2019, The pictures today, shows a different man, older, weaker, closer to dead. We all die, we are born to die, ways to grow, ways to see the morning light. I feel bad, dad is all alone now, and Dad will be all alone, all next week, what can I do, what can I say, to spend more time now with Dad.  That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!



Disney World. "Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused." That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment