Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get ahold of me I want my Conga back Lights On Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel.

Image may contain: sky and outdoor


 Simplicity‏  Jewelry for mermaids & fairies. 😈Head In Sands,   😈Asses Of Kids. Love,   Luck, Cons.   😈trees to roots. omg wait i'm having a girl... WERE GOING TO DRESS UP LIKE FAIRIES AND MERMAIDS ALL THE TIME AND IM GOING TO GIVE HER COOL HAIR COLORS👼🏼🦋🦄Girls to Date, Failures, Hackers, Snakes, Cows to buffalo girls. Lessons on looks, lessons on views, history to create. Bumps in the woods, trips to hell, spiders and snakes.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'I know some of you might think tickling is fun and games but listen don't be pissed when I go into survival mode and kick your jaw off'

Hung on the cross with jesus christ , saints alive, sheep and goats. Hate and love, horns to blow, goats and sheep, horns of love and hate.  You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)? Today im Sharing alil Backwards... Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get ahold of me I want my Conga back   Lights On Tunnel End  Lights at the end of Tunnel.


Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing and meme, possible text that says 'THAT ONE TIME WHEN JOE BIDEN KEPT HIS HANDS TO HIMSELF'
Questions One May ask SELF Consider While Reading. Smiles and Blessings Ms.Tamu Martin...Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin. Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get ahold of me I want my Conga back   Lights On Tunnel End  Lights at the end of Tunnel.


Image may contain: possible text that says 'my crush: hey me:'

No comments:

Post a Comment