Sunday, April 12, 2020

I was wrong once. true story. there, I said it. feels good to get that off my chest.”


 Holymoly!If male politicians could get pregnant, there would be as many Planned Parenthood clinics as there are Post Offices.Follow the Bright Stars Shining Stars Hills and valley go up and down. Rocks beneath the surface slow you down. On trails.


Peace, Love, Happiness, Fish In The Seas, Balls In The Air, Glory Dazes To … Holymoly!If male politicians could get pregnant, there would be as many Planned Parenthood clinics as there are Post Offices.Follow the Bright Stars Shining Stars Hills and valley go up and down. Rocks beneath the surface slow you down. On trails.I was wrong once. true story. there, I said it. feels good to get that off my chest.”


Image may contain: 1 person

Cow to Buffalo: Jackie Jarrot or Charley Jarrot Love 2 Last? The …

I' m looking at the castle 🏰🦄Year of the rat, cheers. No: next opening in the dreams departments. Micky Moses, Micky Mouses, Men, And Mice, Faces In The Crowds. Open doors, open winders, chances to take, choices to make, senior, to older baby boomer, tall, witty, funny and wise, smarter than the average bear. Have a nice day my friends🦄🏰 I like the storybook ending.
calicow2buffalow.blogspot.com/…/true-love-is-waiting-posted-for-black.html.
 Holymoly!If male politicians could get pregnant, there would be as many Planned Parenthood clinics as there are Post Offices.Follow the Bright Stars Shining Stars Hills and valley go up and down. Rocks beneath the surface slow you down. On trails.


I was wrong once. true story. there, I said it. feels good to get that off my chest.”


Image may contain: horse and sky
Unseeing Eyes is the story of my life; the others are just books. I'm a stream of consciousness, a dreamer, a friend to all...Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.I was wrong once. true story. there, I said it. feels good to get that off my chest.” Holymoly!If male politicians could get pregnant, there would be as many Planned Parenthood clinics as there are Post Offices.

Critical Role Crit Role GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment