Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.

NO PRESIDENT IS ABOVE THE LAW.  You've been selected to take our quick one-question survey in response to the latest news re: Donald Trump -- but we're still missing your response! Tell us right now before the poll closes: Do you approve of Donald Trump?Summary: Blue Star Families raises the awareness of the challenges of military family life. 

5150NOSESANDVIEWSVOICESINMYHEAD.BLOGSPOT.COM   Diamonds, gems, rocks, stones, hands to hold, fingers in place, signs of good times, lovers, haters, suckers, fuckers, talks to the hands.   Thanks for the views in your head, writing pieces of my mind, have to stop, and start the day, on my other projects, Blue oceans to creat..



You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?



Horses done, the mighty and the great. Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty.“You know that you gone hate me if I get to playing get back” & it is called ‘B.I.T.C.H’πŸ”₯#Sugar.


Veterans After The Wars. If social media wasn’t such a lucrative tool in the business I’m in I wouldn’t even be on it.   Lost souls influenced by lost souls.   I hate to see it.  I encourage people to have the courage to find themselves without the false sense of security they search for on the internet.Blue and White, Sunny Dazes, Sweet Dreams, Worlds Away.Enchantment-Sunny Shine Feeling. Horses done, the mighty and the great. Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty.

You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?




Took some more selfies at work today 😁😁😁Circles Of Rites, Winners, Losers, Sinners, Saints, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Jesus Christ, Leaders Of Seasons Of Fun And Games. Just Search A Name and State.Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: πŸ‘„πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐πŸ€—Retards.If social media wasn’t such a lucrative tool in the business I’m in I wouldn’t even be on it.   Lost souls influenced by lost souls.   I hate to see it.  I encourage people to have the courage to find themselves without the false sense of security they search for on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment