Tuesday, May 26, 2020

You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿ•ท ben battling for years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.




Changes in the air, chicks, babes, and dames, tips to keep a lover, friend, or family member, coins to flip. Sons, knights, kings, stars born every day, baby boomers to note, over the rainbows, pots of gold in the house, retired, and relaxed. Going Flying Kites, Birds And Bees, Singing Songs. Heaven On Earth.




avatar

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆEVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING It. Spiraling out of control...Oh, man. Nobody said “from parts unknown” with more eloquence. RIP, The Fink. Going Flying Kites, Birds And Bees, Singing Songs. Heaven On Earth.



Blue and White, Sunny Dazes, Sweet Dreams, Worlds Away.Enchantment-Sunny Shine Feeling. Horses done, the mighty and the great. Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty.In a perfect world, life would be a dream, blue skies, clowns to the left, cards on the table, turns to take, in a better life. Had a great day of love and hate, blue skies, happy to see more skies of blue.


Happy to note, the good times, happy and delighted to write, another note of tales, and history created, help online, tales to share. Blue skies, blue tops, birds and bees, butterflies to sail, ships of dreams, of hope and dreams. Fields of strangers to friends, in Colorado, Texas and California, buddy to see. In a perfect world, life would be a dream, blue skies, clowns to the left, cards on the table, turns to take, in a better life. Had a great day of love and hate, blue skies, happy to see more skies of blue.



Dead and gone, bones in a box, pushing up daisy, in the gardens of the dead. Blue and White, Sunny Dazes, Sweet Dreams, Worlds Away.Enchantment-Sunny Shine Feeling. Horses done, the mighty and the great. Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty.In a perfect world, life would be a dream, blue skies, clowns to the left, cards on the table, turns to take, in a better life. Had a great day of love and hate, blue skies, happy to see more skies of blue.



Talks to the pens, American Birds, hands in the air, dates of madness, with wolves, spiders, and snakes.Diamonds, gems, rocks, stones, hands to hold, fingers in place, signs of good times, lovers, haters, suckers, fuckers, talks to the hands. Talks to the pens, American Birds, hands in the air, dates of madness, with wolves, spiders, and snakes.

Wales on the land, hogs, pigs, cows, faces under the surfaces, knights to spare. Rotten apples, kids and goats, dicks, dawgs, donkeys, cows to roam, pigs and hogs, faces in the crowds.
Diamonds, gems, rocks, stones, hands to hold, fingers in place, signs of good times, lovers, haters, suckers, fuckers, talks to the hands.
5150NOSESANDVIEWSVOICESINMYHEAD.BLOGSPOT.COM
Diamonds, gems, rocks, stones, hands to hold, fingers in place, signs of good times, lovers, haters, suckers, fuckers, talks to the hands.
Thanks for the views in your head, writing pieces of my mind, have to stop, and start the day, on my other projects, Blue oceans to creat...



CrooksCheatersLiars, Coins To Flip, Head Counts In The Gardens ... Angels in the air, American Rides, Heads To Count, Battles and wars won. ... I'll give you A 1/2 oz to have some fun with you. ... crooks and cheatersveterans for prey, cash or credit to steal. ... I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.Fairy tales ..... THX! Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues:Graduated from Chapman University. 



Suckers For Free Rides. Crooks, Cheaters,Jacquline Jarrot, WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME, AND IT SUCKS.I'M READY TO MEET MY LOVE, MY FRIEND.Recaps, recalls, reviews:Steven J. Jarrot.Songs to sing, glory dazes .Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love,Lessons: Daily. Holidays ...Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions- Kissed a frog, or two back in time. American Veterans.CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.Fairy tales ..... THX! Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues:Graduated from Chapman University.

Saints and Sinners
Battles Daily Bread
Bailey Butterfly Battles
Still Waters, Runs Deep, Stars Lights, Tips Dated
Dog face Butterflies.

Happy to note, the good times, happy and delighted to write, another note of tales, and history created, help online, tales to share. Blue skies, blue tops, birds and bees, butterflies to sail, ships of dreams, of hope and dreams. Fields of strangers to friends, in Colorado, Texas and California, buddy to see. “You know that you gone hate me if I get to playing get back” & it is called ‘B.I.T.C.H’๐Ÿ”ฅ#Sugar.



Dead and gone, bones in a box, pushing up daisy, in the gardens of the dead. Blue and White, Sunny Dazes, Sweet Dreams, Worlds Away.Enchantment-Sunny Shine Feeling. Horses done, the mighty and the great. Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty.“You know that you gone hate me if I get to playing get back” & it is called ‘B.I.T.C.H’๐Ÿ”ฅ#Sugar.
Image

NO PRESIDENT IS ABOVE THE LAW.  You've been selected to take our quick one-question survey in response to the latest news re: Donald Trump -- but we're still missing your response! Tell us right now before the poll closes: Do you approve of Donald Trump?Summary: Blue Star Families raises the awareness of the challenges of military family life. Veterans After The Wars. If social media wasn’t such a lucrative tool in the business I’m in I wouldn’t even be on it.   Lost souls influenced by lost souls.   I hate to see it.  I encourage people to have the courage to find themselves without the false sense of security they search for on the internet.Blue and White, Sunny Dazes, Sweet Dreams, Worlds Away.Enchantment-Sunny Shine Feeling. Horses done, the mighty and the great. Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty.



Took some more selfies at work today ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Circles Of Rites, Winners, Losers, Sinners, Saints, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Jesus Christ, Leaders Of Seasons Of Fun And Games. Just Search A Name and State.Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐๐Ÿค—Retards.If social media wasn’t such a lucrative tool in the business I’m in I wouldn’t even be on it.   Lost souls influenced by lost souls.   I hate to see it.  I encourage people to have the courage to find themselves without the false sense of security they search for on the internet.

Thousands protest stay-home order in Michigan
Tricks, trades, rotten apples, beans and nuts,heads to count, family affairs, pigs, hogs, hoes, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, under the skin.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down . ... Will you call my name?,. ..as you walk on by? , ..will you call my name? ..will you walk away ?You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. 


AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It:   Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿ•ท ben battling for years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.


Image may contain: possible text that says 'The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs'


https://dancesoncloudsschoolsknocksdatestoset.blogspot.com/… whores Carl Lewis Breangh. Same story, no story at all, why his parents, Arron and Victavia Brenagh are in Palm Springs, CA in unmarked graves. Pigs, hogs, hoes, micky mouse, sheep and goats, heads to count. La -la-la-la-la.. It's ok,. I'm good now.

Painted Rocks that glow in the dark...LOVE this! ๐Ÿ˜ Great yard or garden border inspiration from the amazing talent of ‎Manfred Fuchs. Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.


 I'm looking for my best friend, companion and life-partner. Either that or a hot and steamy night to remember!!PLEASE NOTE: I'm not looking for a long distance relationship, which means you should live in San Diego County or South Orange County. Maybe Riverside Also, Hard To Say. Waves Of Worlds Online.


You should be younger than me, any race, attractive, slender, sexy, and down-to-earth. I'm non-religious, socially liberal and fiscally conservative. While chemistry and passion are important, my true love will also be a good companion and share some common interests. Don't be shy - send me some PICTURES and details about your life. I'm not a scammer and everything will remain confidential.

 My pictures and contact info will be shared with suitable candidates.PLEASE NOTE: I'm not looking for a long distance relationship, which means you should live in San Diego County or South Orange County. Maybe Riverside Also, Hard To Say. Waves Of Worlds Online. PLEASE NOTE: I'm not looking for a long distance relationship, which means you should live in San Diego County or South Orange County.  LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™. “Mean Girls” Classes Of Bitches, classes of dogs, white and blue, faces of cheap tricks, lots of laugh, Rachel Jarrot, not in the movie, slut on a pole in Cali.

If you live in another state, there's no chance for us to meet, date and relate on a weekly basis. Thanks for understanding. 1 Earth Angels, Wings To Fly, Worlds Away, Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, 420 Friendly, Retired. Disneyland Dates, Walks After Dark.๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽตHello friends!!Pixies - Where is My Mind (1988) ✌ LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™. “Mean Girls” Classes Of Bitches, classes of dogs, white and blue, faces of cheap tricks, lots of laugh, Rachel Jarrot, not in the movie, slut on a pole in Cali.

You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It:   Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿ•ท ben battling for years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.


 LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™. “Mean Girls” Classes Of Bitches, classes of dogs, white and blue, faces of cheap tricks, lots of laugh, Rachel Jarrot, not in the movie, slut on a pole in Cali.Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: and donkeys for free rides, cheap tricks, monkeys to date.Sometimes...Robin Hood-Van Dunk Is that possible all the time?Kimberly Gooler Try it's hard to get thereJanet Cantelmo Very hard to get there sometimes brief glimpses. Make Me Say it Again girl. Happy Holidays 2017: As the sunsets, the day ends & will never be relived again..celebrate your life. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿค“๐ŸŒน♥️๐ŸŒน.Wishes And Dreams,Frog Groups: Army Cries, Thanks, Cheers, Happy Birthday Wishes, Dreamers' Zone ๐Ÿ˜‡ Frogs For Movies, Tales Of Frogs.Roles to play, dances with dogs, dances with snakes in the grass, dances for life and death.





Now, if we watch the sky all through the night, we can see which way they go.I Dont Wanna Go On With You Like That, Songs To Play, Cheers And Chaps, Elton John, Leaders Of The Band, Heads Above The Common.꧁๐Ÿ’–꧂Dream knight, L_A_T_I_N Men, tall, dark hares.Songs To Good Knights. Gems To Love. Butterflies ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹ GM ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“❤️๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ŒYou crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ... ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿ•ท ben battling for years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.


Image may contain: nature and outdoor, possible text that says '#dontbeadungbeetle "It's silly to give thanks just one day a year, Each day we should be thankful for all we hold dear. TBCC'

No comments:

Post a Comment