Monday, June 8, 2020

George Harrison: Living In The Material World -Did You Catch It?What?


Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:YOU MAKE ME HAPPY AND LAUGH AND SMILE AND THAT HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.

Then just sing the shimmy down on Monday Ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do If my friend ain't got no money And I say, "take all mine, honey" .Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams. One line wonders, words used to impress, to stand out, in the land of common, faces in the shot. Tell me something, Mr. Man, how real can you be, stand out, heads above the common.


TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust? πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ Work, Wives, And What: 3 Coins, Cards, Tips:Children Protection Services: Selling Kids:Leaders Land Of Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Faces In The Crowds.
HAPPYFEETDANCINGNOTES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues. A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job a...



Open Books:Sunny And Bright,Lions On Top:MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.
HAPPYFEETDANCINGNOTES.BLOGSPOT.COM
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea. My God, my God, may it never end – the sand and the...

American Imperialism, Transnational Capitalist Class and ...Then just sing the shimmy down on Monday Ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do If my friend ain't got no money And I say, "take all mine, honey" .Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams. One line wonders, words used to impress, to stand out, in the land of common, faces in the shot. Tell me something, Mr. Man, how real can you be, stand out, heads above the common.

No comments:

Post a Comment