Tuesday, March 23, 2021

If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.

Anna Kendrick Tweeted: I am so, so sorry.Fabulous Fantastic Friday!!!Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks, and babes, dream life for more. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge. Hands, for the good times, lots of joys and pains, lots of lessons to learn, hope for more.

May be an image of text that says 'As I've gotten older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.'
Cases Del Maya Del Washington. 12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help. Confessions,Factors Why...We must learn to live together as brothers ... If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.

There are people who leave a mark, a legacy full of passion, music and learning.Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within. Earth angel, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come. Things I believe in, strangers to friends, hats and horns to sound. Quests for knights and kings, on 6 layers of heart. Jake, Jack, John, Peter Pan, retired for a moment. ,Hell And High Waters, Monkeys Riding Sharks, Sluts, Donkeys,Daily Journey : Paths Taken:

Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones.Cartoon show!!B Squared, Hoping It's Everything You Wish For!
Down Time Dreams To Actions: American Girl:Views Of Noses, Rats To Waves, Boats To Gloats, Houses With Heat, Veterans Nightmares. Jokes For Dicks. Rach Jay, Princess Dyke, butch to buy, sluts, and donkeys, rats to races, glory holes open wide, dances in the dark, games on land, games on the water, love and hate, ships to sail.
Classes Of Snakes, Classes On Sands Of Time .Be with someone who would drive five hours, just to see you for one.
20LESSONSLEARNEDOVERTIME.BLOGSPOT.COM
Classes Of Snakes, Classes On Sands Of Time .Be with someone who would drive five hours, just to see you for one.
BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.Rites, reasons, seasons of lovers, suckers, whales on land, faces of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Leaders ...


At the end of the day, I'm good woman. I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things.. I'm worth it. Always have been and always will be. Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends,Family Members:Dead people talking in the still of the night, while you sleep are the visits with the dead.





Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones.Cartoon show!!B Squared, Hoping It's Everything You Wish For!!!'At the end of the day, I'm good woman. I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things.. I'm worth it. Always have been and always will be. K'B Squared, Hoping It's Everything You Wish For!!!Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark:




Original of you. Dazes Night Eyes.. Joys And Pains: Fairy tales told when we ...Stay up, blessed & positive.We are here to heal, not harm. We are here to love, not hate. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others.WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.So help me become the great Jewish Party Person, who is much better than a Rock Star. At least the Rock Stars are not equal to me in the Big Apple.✈️IN TOWN ON BUSINESS -In case you need some ''awwww'' today, here is a little vid for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment