Friday, March 5, 2021

JARROT Tweeted: Setting myself up. What an idiot.

 TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow simply 'cause life. Home for the day, back in touch again, young at heart, joys and jumps, glory and mighty, big and strong now, lessons learned over time, dances in the rains, good times on the beach. fun and games.JARROT Tweeted: Setting myself up. What an idiot.



Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Dead Loses.Micky Mouses, Donald Duck, Jesus Christ, Mother Goods, stores of stores to share, back in time. If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.JARROT Tweeted: Setting myself up. What an idiot.


Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight. Let The Music Play, Glory Dazes To Come, Sailing The Deep Blue.People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs .


I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me, Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. Stories, tips, tales, and whales on land, flipping the cards."Seeing another's viewpoint as wrong, doesn't make one's viewpoint right.UPGRADE your mindset".MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU! If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment