Saturday, December 18, 2021

Look at all the fucks I give. Mermaids are NOT pests…but the purple crabs Laila kicked out of a sea chest are .Dreams and dances, snakes and frogs, into the woods, into the night.

 I promise you I will never break a promise lie to you or disrespect you my love I am also looking for someone to chat with are you available right now ? 6618393890 theft me and well get to know each other. I’m young 31 mexicanas but everyone thinks I’m white Italian or Arminian . I’m 5,6 tall or short lol I’m very nice person and I just wanna chat right now. Also what is LTR just wondering sorry. Guardians of the Galaxy:Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Dances On Clouds.


Turkeys To Dress, turkey on the table, fun and food, nuts and retards, hard to say, good time, family affairs, lights on, holidays daily. Food to eat.Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home, Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs. Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees. Life is an adventure and a gift to share. marches to magic. Guardians of the Galaxy:Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Dances On Clouds.

Photo


 LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts. 🌍☯Guardians of the Galaxy:Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Dances On Clouds.

Words that we use tell a story about your life, my life, others lives, daily news, gloom and doom, waves from the shore, ships of fools on the water. Roads, wheels, boots made for walking, birds and bees, songs to sing. Castles in the sky, wishes on stars. Cheers, chaps, clocks to watch, rats to roaches, races for bucks..


Delightfully Feisty ~Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays. 5 Stars:Bitches 2 .Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me.!Traveller. Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.



Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots. Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find. Private group ... Only members can see who's in the group and what they post. Visible.Discover Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battlesand millions of other books available at Barnes & Noble. When We Were Young: Dances On The Sands Of Time. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."


Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall Newsom has submitted 1.6 million valid signatures, according to the CA Secretary of State -- more than the nearly 1.5 million needed to qualify.Love and lights, sheep and goats, horns to grow, horns to sound, love and hate, horns on a goat.


Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING:


Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall Newsom has submitted 1.6 million valid signatures, according to the CA Secretary of State -- more than the nearly 1.5 million needed to qualify.Love and lights, sheep and goats, horns to grow, horns to sound, love and hate, horns on a goat.


Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Until you have grasped this fact, Your position is simply untenable. Tapping Into The Holidays.
May be an image of toy and car

Finding a Book When You've Forgotten Its Title | The New ...https://www.nypl.org › blog › 2017/11/22 › finding-bo... And we can't figure out the mystery every single time, but we do have a few tricks to help find the answer. First, pin down everything you can ...


Discover Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battlesand millions of other books available at Barnes & Noble. When We Were Young: Dances On The Sands Of Time. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU. Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest.


'AN ARMY OF SHEEP LED BY A LION CAN DEFEAT ΑΝ ARMY OF LIONS LED BY A SHEEP" AFRICAN PROVERB'.


Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most ."Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers

May be an image of one or more people, people standing and text
NY escapees....Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Lovers Talk.Questions:Plenty of Fish in the seas. Mikey and a couple of other NY escapees.Fat, Wide, Cows To Date, Monkeys Packs, Goats Horns, Love, Hate, Luck, Lights, Coins To Flip.Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.

Hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, hands in the air, pray today, live larges, live and learn, live and grow. Need a little help, to take the next step, schools of hard knocks, pages to go.One Fine Day:Good Lessons.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.One Day In Life, Back In Time, Heads In Sands Of Time, Pebbles To Rocks, Gems To Love, Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My.


This is the age when self awareness and embracing our power allows many of us to be healers both of ourselves and also others as a soul service.

May be an image of text



Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn. UB40 - Love Songs.You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die. The Meaning of Life = the Evolution of the Soul!Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites .. Say it Again girl: 





Do something new! Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.




I'm poor. My health has declined precipitously... even my mental health. I can't work, and I don't qualify for government assistance. I'm often hungry, but lack the strength or energy to cook. My home has no heat and no air conditioning.



But I have more than many. I have a paid-off home in an OK neighborhood. My property taxes are less than $1200 PER YEAR. I have enough $ in the bank to live on for a few years, should no unforeseen incidents befall me. I have love in the form of a few pets. And yes, they provide warmth all winter long. I have lost a few core friends, but the ones who remain I feel very happy and lucky to have.
Inline image


I have gone from gorgeous to straight up ℭ𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔢, and I now wish I had always looked this hideous. The constant harassment and begging for my attention was one of life's BIGGEST stressors, an admission I lamented even back in my youth as the torment happened. So for the delightful green-faced witch who greets me in the mirror daily, I am also very appreciative.

Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. "Let's Make a Deal". Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank, paying bills by phone, common event in the world, in the blue, out of the red, into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip.You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die. The Meaning of Life = the Evolution of the Soul!Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites .. Say it Again girl: 

Circles of life, circles of colors, circles to live, daily events, to see the colors of hopes. Dreams in color, hope and peace, blue and blue, hard to find, classes on the colors and numbers, tips to share. My views of live in a circle, animals under the skin, houses with different colors, weird and normal, lights to shine.


Look at all the fucks I give. Mermaids are NOT pests…but the purple crabs Laila kicked out of a sea chest are .Dreams and dances, snakes and frogs, into the woods, into the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment