Sunday, December 12, 2021

Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.STANDARDS SET, TO KEEP.Instinct Vs. Over-Thinking .Sirens:Devils, Angels, Nightmare Dances Done.

 Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.STANDARDS SET, TO KEEP.Instinct Vs. Over-Thinking .Sirens:Devils, Angels, Nightmare Dances Done.


Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else.  Never forget 3 types of people in your life: 1. Who helped you in your difficult times. 2. Who left you in your difficult times 3. Who put you in difficult times. PowerefPrsitivty'.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Christmas Cheers, Happy Birthdays,Daily Holidays, Dances In The Streets.

Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. 'Scottish bats. their struggle is real..'

Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. 'Scottish bats. their struggle is real..'
Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.STANDARDS SET, TO KEEP.Instinct Vs. Over-Thinking .Sirens:Devils, Angels, Nightmare Dances Done.


Aug 14, 2021 — Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battles available in Trade Paperback on Powells.com, also read synopsis and ... When We Were Young: Dances On The Sands Of Time. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."You and Me..Rotten Apples, Nuts And Beans, Worms Inside, NY Freaks. Retards And Basket Cases.


 





A positive quote to make your day! If if you're in the market for a great selection Of Men's Clothing & Accessories. Vest Bow Tie Sets, Vest NeckTie Sets, Shirts, Socks, Belts, Cuff Links, Cummerbunds, Boxers, Suspenders visit us now!


'I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!'American Girl:....You and Me..Rotten Apples, Nuts And Beans, Worms Inside, NY Freaks. Retards And Basket Cases.Hats, Horns, Halos, Hares Lost In Woods: Chicks 2...remove the American flag because it was offensive?

No comments:

Post a Comment