Monday, August 16, 2021

Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.

 Dragons Of Imaginations And Beyond.Men, Mice, Mice, Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds.'"DON'T DISOBEY THE LAW AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE POLICE." SAID EVERY NAZI JUST BEFORE THEY KILLED 11 MILLION PEOPLE'.


True story from views of a fish that got away, alive, and hopes and prayers from the Gods above, and the angels goodness and mercy , with head angel-SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS!! Angels To Host. Views, Voices, Values, Blue Oceans Waves.Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything?

May be an image of 1 person, outerwear and text that says ''Science is what you know, philosophy is what you don't know. -Bertrand Russell- CAC-globalnet'

Frank Agresti,Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.

Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana RossAll it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..
May be an image of bird and nature
SAN DIEGO: Memorial Day Ceremony at Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery 

This year the key speaker is Head of the Coast Guard here in San Diego. Navy Band and US Marine Color Guard will be there. Location: Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery 1800 Cabrillo Memorial Dr San Diego, CA 92106.INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .

If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors. Role Models: Peter Pan, Sonny And Starr Bright, Mothers To Moms, Rites To Balls.Support what we do. priceoffreedomfoundation.org

Faces in the darkness, good time toads, in and out of time, hits and misses, cheap tricks, dances in the sands of time.Love, light, luck, leasons, pages in book, time to sing and dances. Goodness and mercy, sunny and bright, dances in the light of day. Knights, kings, castles, heated houses, gifts for veterans, rats to races, glory dazes to come.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.

INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don’t speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent."Palestine" has never been an Arab or Muslim country.INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..

Fairy tales, spiders and snails, Disney love and hate, flip side of coins. Hate and love horns on a goat, one which with lots of years. I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


Why is Tulsa's history so allegorically powerful?Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Aristotle.Don’t worry about anything today.So many times .Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
Hearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks. Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there in the background, the people that you can not out grow, happy for the connections.

Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .


Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.

 Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment