Monday, August 23, 2021

Happy Monday, I have to write a letter to see if I can get inside help with my dad, for the next season of life.Not a minute to waste. To me, myself, and the faces in the mirror, Dallas and Starr.

Looking for more and better, company to lend a hand, hope for the best, moving forward, going to get my dad dressed and feed, and looking for a place to relax away from here. Going hunting for a place on airhub, see if I can get lucky, find to beds, and a chance to see new sites, while I wait for the house to sell.



Still going to need a driver for the truck and the car carrier, and I have to drive my car. Looking for someone to drive with me, and my dad, hoping today is the day for new clothes to wear for him. 

Racing thoughts, is that a bad thing, have a lot to do, and so much to get out of the way, have the cash, on my card to spend money to be made, going on a road trip, wanted to get away for some time. Water, want to see the water, want the water of a hot tub, going to take a bath, daily event. Writing until 6am, getting started on a brand new day. 


I was under the impression that you were a veteran, given by Robert, do not know, when, why, where, how long, things like that.  Happy Monday, I have to write a letter to see if I can get inside help with my dad, for the next season of life.Not a minute to waste. To me, myself, and the faces in the mirror, Dallas and Starr.

As if it matters, I have to talk to someone about the way things are, and how I can make the most out of time served, and get the aid and assistance program started and use it to create a place for my dad.

 Since he has been my family for the last 3 years. It is worth a shot, climbing that mountain today.

Meanwhile , my dad is alone at the hospital, and being transported to Hemet to work on clots, my sister, the nurse in Bangs, has all the details. 

What gets me is why she is not here now. She just quit her job, not going to the next one until next month. Why is she not here, if she cares so much, her new house matters more. Sad story.

My dad was married 3 times, issues as a result, 1st wife, number 1, 5 kids: 2nd wife, 4 kids: 3 wife, no issues created. 

3 RNs
1 Marine-Base Locator/Government Worker/Postal Clerk
1 Bean Countanter, Accountant
1 Common Crazy Day Laborer-Plumber
2 Common Crooks-State Visitors-State Prisons.
1 College Professor

So Tanner, how do you like the view into my head, views to share, vet to vet, are just a brat of a vet, either one is fine, just as long as you can speak the words, to get things done, to pull a rabbit out of a hat, kind of thing. 

You are the first of many to hear this story, and what comes next , with your attention to this matter of the heart. Not a minute to waste. To me, myself, and the faces in the mirror, Dallas and Starr.

Menifee Valley Medical Center, located in Sun City, Calif., is an acute care hospital that is a part of the Valley Health System, a California local health care ...

And is being traansport to hemet to address the clots in his legs.Then back to Sun City. Please pray for him, that everything turns out okay, and he can be release with his Daughter Deborah Calip, or Daughter Jane Bailey, one a RN in Texas, and the other RN in California, both have current licenses in their states. 

Family issues will have to be put in the past, lessons learned, new chapters to write, how great things can be. Family ties, to count for more, than just talk. Actions, marching forward, marching to a new way of life, blue oceans to create, taking care of the old and dying, we are all born to die, just do not know when. 

Jane Bailey, RN in California, has 12 years of nursing with Kisner, and home health agencies will care for the hospice part of her training. Found her, found his private nurse, while he is in california, lives with sister, Phyllis D'Silva, who has a home created for Walter Bailey, for the last three years, and a plan in place for him, and his care in the future. 

The rest is part of the story being written, online, my books are out, two so far, working on the one to come out in November this year. The rest is part of that book. Not sure how many people are aware, the one who writes the stories rule. In my world, waves to be made, choices to be made, changes to happen, daily events, stories left to be written. 

Starr Bright
More mountains, left to climb. Happy Monday, I have to write a letter to see if I can get inside help with my dad, for the next season of life.Not a minute to waste. To me, myself, and the faces in the mirror, Dallas and Starr.

When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time.
Not a minute to waste. To me, myself, and the faces in the mirror, Dallas and Starr.

Jack Is Back, Bill Bailey Is Home, Over The Decades, roads to travel, paths to cross, roles to play, hats to wear, leader of the band, let the music play.Walks On The Beach, Rocks And Stones, Glory Dazes To Come.Not a minute to waste. Dreams in motion, prayers at work, angels hidden in the light of day.

We live and breathe our spirituality and never forget.Starting Time, Out In Space, After The Darkness, Lights Came On, Stars To Shine Bright, Wishes On Stars, Doves In The Morning, Peace And Happiness, Battles And Wars, Dimes Dropped.

Miss no single opportunity of making some small sacrifice,here by a smiling look, there by a kindly word;always doing the smallest right and doing it all for love.A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Must Begin With A Single Step.

Love, lights, lessons, tests over time, man alone in the end. Thanks so much for the time share, Walter Richard Bailey, the leader of the pack, what can be brighter than the stars.  Bill Bailey​Be Without You. Angels, fairies, and pixies are the girls that I know, every day earth angels. NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!.


 "Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves, Paths To Cross, Ships Of Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Waves Of Wards, Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.THIS FAMILY HATES FACTS... IT'S HYSTERICAL.SEEKER OF TRUTH.Beautiful Natures Flowers With Beautiful SONG .Since you been Gone.Glory is out now!."Gotta Know You. 

We live and breath our spirituality and never forget.Starting Time, Out In Space, After The Darkness, Lights Came On, Stars To Shine Bright, Wishes On Stars, Doves In The Morning, Peace And Happiness, Battles And Wars, Dimes Dropped.



No comments:

Post a Comment