Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.

 Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest. Angels in packs, angels in hosts, angels everywhere.It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance...

Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.

Nobody lives forever, we are born to die, does not mean, anyone is ever, ready to die. We will all die, just do not know when. Signs of the times, to to sing, time to dance, time to stand tall, and march forward.  WORDS: OLD ENOUGH TO CONSENT. THE PROBLEM IS; WE ARE NOT PERFECT.YOU? ME? US?LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER. DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO DEFINE YOU. GO GO GO!.THE Real U. 

We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:

Live to be happy and be happy to be living. Loyalty makes you family.Share your defiance:Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. Lead the way. Let the world catch up.Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales.Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.

No comments:

Post a Comment