Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most .

 Born to shine, why blend it, blue oceans to create, what you want, what you know, what you would like to be, keep moving forward. March 4th.Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places.

Mask-tard Gets Booted From H Mart (H MART, My New Favorite Store)

Just look at this fat white asshat screaming at the manager like he has some god given right to come in his store unmasked. I salute this manager for his bravery and for standing his ground to protect other shoppers and his employees. I would love to see more action like this all around the USA, especially in Texas and Florida where stupid motherfuckers prevail. BTW, I am white, so don't send me any of your racist trumptard love letters, you assholes suck and you need to be dead of covid 19, Bye.
Black Writers: History notes to share.Good times, monkeys swingers in the wind, jokes on land to see. Nights alone the way, paths crossed, veterans and black female heroes, nightmares from time serve. Gifts of lives in danger, acts and deeds to note, sad tales of men in attacks.

Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most .

No comments:

Post a Comment